Friday, June 12, 2009

my fault???

My fault that is:
presentation my phone didnt have set it as silent mode
they dunno i'm not intend to do tat...
stupid digi give the msg....i deleted it and press silent mode again.

that is not my fault at all~
but i think someone will try to make me felt guilty.....
To be honest, i really quite angry + irritated + stresszz + unhappy
that moment...

i know i'm the bad temper's girl.
i try to control myself,
i know my mother always reminded me and corrected me.

someone just order me without any pay...
someone never care about me but still can happy enjoying ....
someone always say he is not childist....
someone is selfish....
someone is stubborn....
someone is...........

i'm so tired,
i really wanna ask ,what you all think in your mind?
what is i stand for.?
please laa~
i'm human being too
i have feelings too~
i hate that kind of feelings~
i dislike people acting friendly to get the benefits
then become a stranger at the next second.
come on!
treat me as friend, i willing to do anything for you kindly
treat me as stranger, that is called job, with payment, with benefits, with condition!

clearly, i know the answer already
i willing to attend every dating
but no dating is held and u all just want me fetch u go everyway;
i willing to listen every single comments from others people
but someone is silence;
i willing to be the primary audiences to get the 100% messages
but someone still stubborn and never contact me sometimes......

so how i solve this problem???
hopefully,u all guys understand my feelings now.
sorry ,i want to b selfish as same as u all guys now.

sometimes 要给自己深呼吸.......
i know every things will b going pass....
every thing will b OK.....
dunt worry be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment