Tuesday, June 9, 2009

good bye dinner in Tar Villa

happy family^^

haha...they said i'm active in this photo....
but i'm feeling hot at the moment larh!

xiao peng and rabbit@@"

Heng bro and rabbit^^we r naughty team
I'm the lucky girl~
today is my last day of foundation's presentation.
and i'm the lucky,because.......................................
hehex.that's a secret.
so,today afternoon, meeting with my roomate
to enjoy Mcd at Tmn Melati~wasai....
i'm so happy neh~~
cuz can eat the ketchup sauce with french fried.
yummy....^^
thx u for ur last night dinner that u cook for me.
U,tat how,guo tao,guo shun,heng brother...etc,
that friends i know all from TARC,
come 2 my house celebrated the "good bye dinner"
haha..i'm so touched.
cuz i know u all are caring me at here alrdy 6 month.
i know all of u are helping me when i got problem at tar villa.
cuz i join u all in the team in this hOuse and u all join in my life of this six month.
u all came to find me yum cha at night and enjoyed dinner together sometimes.

I know tat how love my soup( especially ABC soup)
I know xiao peng like me to help her cooking meal,cuz we look like auntie alwaz cook.
I know Guo tao always change her girl friend.but he alwaz introduce her girl friend whole day,and her girl friends always buy things for me,so good!^^
I know Guo shun always bully me,but he treat me like a sister,and help me to print out my we we usually help each other to collect shirt that hang in outside
we usually do housework,but the other girls lazy to do that,damn shit!
I usually use Tat how computer to learn how to play Warcraft.
haiz.......next week this all will not be happening ady....


next month i move to metro view ady.
no more continue stories for us....
thx u all of u ~^^i'm lucky to know all of u
and I enjoyed my hostel's life in Tar villa.
God bless u all.^^
If miss me,yhen come metroview find me lorh@@"
i'm waiting for u ~kaka

No comments:

Post a Comment