Monday, October 26, 2009

Silk screen T-shirt+ precision illustration Final

this is my last pieces of Final precision illustration
1st time draw myself with magic ink...
haha..
i know i'm not pretty
but i draw myself looks realistic ^^
Anywhere ,i learn a lot of things in this subject..
i try to slow down do this ,
with a bit attention,
and be careful using color..
but i'm not very "Fine Art"




And this is my T-shirt design with
using a very popular artist style's --Catalina Estrada
This is a silk screen of print making ....
Me,Illustrator now wanna bcome Fine art student ady ~
Enjoy to learning this ,How to make silk screen print making...
it's fun and unforgertable..
1st time make a T-shirt design,almostly is like that de larh!!!
hahaa...
Actually i love orange color ,
but i mix my color with yellow +red+white...
become a bit pinky orange color.
"wow, not bad.."
the lecturer said.
Hope my assignment done all.
And Passed up all...
haha..then waiting Extra study...
yuhooooooooooooO
i can learn BamBoO Wacom lolx...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment